Why Buy With Us?
Whether you are a new home buyer purchasing your very first home or you have bought a dozen homes through the years a home is a huge investment. Having the right team on board to assist you in navigating the ever growing complexities of the transaction is critical!
Our Proven Process
Our team consistently delivers a world class client experience that produces raving fans and lifelong relationships. The key to our consistency lies in the process we execute to put you in the home you want, in the timeframe you want and at the very best price possible. How we do it;
- Needs analysis – our team will sit down with you to identify every key element that you will use to identify the home that would be best fit your needs.
- Find YOUR home – prepared by our needs analysis we will begin the process of finding the right home for you.
- Make an offer and negotiate the deal – getting the home you want for the very best deal possible!
- Manage the transaction – our team employs an outstanding transaction coordinator to make sure every step is taken care of in a timely manner. In addition, every one of our contracts goes through a compliance procedure designed to add an additional step of protection for you, our buyers!
- Close the deal – the last step in the process but a critical one to put the final touches on a hassle free buyer experience!
- Follow Up – unfortunately too many realtors seem to disappear after they receive their commission checks! That won’t be your experience with our team. Moving forward you may have additional questions regarding your purchase or just home ownership in general. We will always be there for you to make the most of being a homeowner.
Bottom line our process is all about you! We are going to find you the home you want, in the timeframe you want and for the best price possible!
5 Outstanding Fort Bend Communities
Fort Bend County is an area rich with great cities and communities to choose from when looking to buy a new home. We have organized the website around these 5 cities and created some short cut searches to help you get a jumpstart on finding the home you want or make it easier to find the info you want about the area you have already chosen to cal home! Check it out …
- Homes For Sale In Sugar Land, Texas
- Homes For Sale In Katy, Texas
- Homes For Sale In Missouri City, Texas
- Homes For Sale In Richmond, Texas
- Homes For Sale In Rosenberg, Texas
Getting Pre-Approved For Your Loan
How do you go about getting pre-approved? What is the importance of getting pre-approved for a mortgage?
Getting pre-approved for a loan is a simple but important process for buying your home! If you have a lender you prefer, no problem! That said, we know some outstanding lenders that know the area and that we know will deliver the client experience you deserve. We will be glad to connect you with them!
Why get pre-approved? Here are a couple of good reasons …
- It allows you to set a budget for your new home
- It helps us focus on the areas where you can find the home you want at the price that fits your budget
- It gives us leverage in making an offer and negotiating your contract because the seller knows you are a serious buyer!
Transaction Co-ordination & Compliance
As a part of our service to our clients we employ a full time transaction co-ordinator and a compliance officer. With countless critical and timely steps necessary to making your transaction go smoothly we make certain that every “I” is dotted and every “T” crossed.
Our transaction co-ordinator stays in constant communication with you and all parties involved (Inspectors, Appraisers, Title Companies, Mortgage Companies, the Sellers, the Seller’s Agent and many more) to insure everything is done properly! Our Compliance department makes certain that every contract, addendum and all other documents are executed as they should be preventing any legal issues that might arise with the transaction.
What is a home warranty? Is it worth purchasing?
Our inspectors, appraisers and even our agents will do everything possible to make certain that everything in your new home is in perfect working order! That said, every home is full of a number of complex systems. Many of them can be expensive to repair. With that in mind we recommend our clients look into a Home Warranty for at least the first year they own their home to cover unforeseen repairs. We can connect you with a number of great providers for these services!
Are you relocating to this area? Looking for more information to help you find the right city and neighborhood for your family? That is exactly what we are here for! The technology is here to begin your search while our agents are here to provide the insights technology can’t possibly provide on a local level.
We also provide a concierge type service that would allow you to view potential new neighborhoods and homes, via video or even live, from the comfort of your existing home prior to your relocating to the area! Let us know what your needs are and we will do everything in our power to make them a reality!
We love our first time homebuyers and the excitement that comes with that first investment! We also know that it can be a scary process as well which is why it is so important to choose an agent that is adept at walking patiently with you through every step of the way! If you are currently renting let’s talk about what it would take for you to turn that rent into an investment!
Renting vs Buying
Should you buy or rent? This is a question most of us will likely face in our lives, whether buying a house makes more financial sense than renting a home. There is a way to understand the financial impact of buying vs. renting. The realtor.com® rent vs. buy calculator can help you calculate the net cost of buying a home versus the cost of renting over time.
Net costs compare the total amount of money you would be spending over time, minus the potential value you might receive if you someday sell the property. View the interactive graph and see what this looks like at different times, and how it compares if you were instead paying rent.
From the calculator, you’ll see that the amount of time you plan on keeping the home has a major impact. To get more personal, you can customize the advanced options to crunch more specific numbers and evaluate more specific scenarios. But keep in mind that a financial comparison is just one of many factors when deciding whether to rent or buy.
Click Here to check out the Renting vs Buying calculator from Realtor.com! If it turns out it makes more sense to buy then give us a call and let’s explore the possibilities!
Who You Choose As Your Agent Is A Huge Decision!
We would love the opportunity to hear your story, find out what your needs are and then, if you feel it is a good fit and we feel we can exceeds your expectations, we would love the opportunity to earn your business!