Why Newsletters and Market Updates?
We completely get why you wouldn’t want to “sign up” for our newsletter and our market updates!
You sign up and then you are constantly barraged with a never ending stream of e-mails that are trying to get you to buy this, sign up for that and it drives you crazy!
Well, it drives us crazy as well! And, we aren’t building our business on driving people crazy to the point where they hate even the mention of our name! As a matter of fact we wrote a blog post “I Hate Spam! I Know You Hate Spam Too!”. Click Here to read about our commitment to you, our friends, neighbors and clients.
So, what can you expect when we send you something? It will always be fun, interesting and something you will find value in reading or watching. Below is some information on what you can expect when you trust us with your information …
Our Monthly Newsletter
Every month we will be sending out a newsletter to the people in our database. Our promise is your newsletter will always be fun, interesting and something you will find valuable to at least check out! Here are just some of the things you will find in that newsletter;
- Information about what is going on in and around the Fort Bend Community …
- Our personal reviews of restaurants, entertainment venues and events in the area …
- Lifestyle pieces designed to provide “I didn’t know that” moments and stuff we can use to make every day life easier, more fun or more interesting …
- We always will throw in our favorite fun video of the month to make you laugh …
- And much, much more!
- Of course, we will always add something real estate related to keep you up on what’s going on!
Current Market Updates
We will send these quick snapshots out occasionally to keep you up on important changes in the real estate market. You can expect short articles, infographics and other information focused on stuff you are going to want to know in bite sized digest formats!Sign Up For Our Market Updates
What’s Your Home Worth?
Not sure if this is a good time to sell? Wonder how much you could get for your home? Let us create a comparative market analysis for your home to answer those questions and more.
The Straight Truth On Why We Want To Stay In Touch!
How about we start with a couple of statistics to explain. According to the National Association of Realtors
- 96% of today’s clients that want to buy, sell or invest in real estate begin the process with an internet search!
- 3% of those searches are people who need to do something today because of some life event that has just occurred.
- The rest of the people that search are 12 to 18 months out from actually being ready to take action.
- 87% of people asked, would they use their again, said yes!
- Only 17% did! Why? Because their realtor didn’t stay in touch!
So, our reasons are simple – we want to connect with you and stay in touch with you, by constantly bringing you information you consider valuable, until you are ready to buy, sell or invest in real estate!
We don’t just want to be a realtor! We want to be YOUR Realtor! Anytime you think about something that has to do with your home, or your neighborhood, or our community and you have a question we want to you to see us as your go to source for the answers! Check out the blog post we wrote about “I Don’t Want To Be A Realtor” to understand why we care so much!